Hiro Burner – Your Hero When It Comes To Saving Your Data
Hiro Burner is a comprehensive CD/DVD burning software whose user-friendliness makes it an easy and fast backup solution.
Hiro Burner keeps thing simple and efficient – no filler features and pointless options that you could easily go without. A powerful burning engine, customizable settings to best respond to the user’s needs and a great-looking interface that knows all about the first impression and guides you smoothly through the options at hand – these are its main characteristics.
Most importantly – all the chief features you may be looking for in such a writing tool are here – in terms of functionality Hiro Burner takes care of any recording task. Below are listed its offerings:
Hiro Burner’s Features:
- Allows the creating of custom data;
- Ability to work with rewritable and multisession discs;
- Ability to burn disc images;
- Ability to create disc copies;
- Ability to create audio and mixed-mode projects;
- Ability to open and edit previous projects saved and stored on your computer;
- Ability to burn data using dual-layer DVDs;
- Ability to create disc copies directly on the fly or through a temporary disc image;
- Ability to save (and encode) audio and data tracks to files;
- Ability to record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE);
- Rewritable discs can be erased using multiple methods;
- Both audio and also data tracks can be read and saved to files (wma, wav, mp3 and .iso supported);
- Scans for errors of specified tracks;
- Scans the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and saves info about their capabilities;
- Specifies detailed disc information.
Download Hiro Burner